What we do:
Engineering Design Solutions specializes in the design of electrical and
telecommunications systems for hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical labs, light
manufacturing facilities, and data centers.
We develop electrical drawings and specifications for these systems for review by enforcing
agencies such as the Office of Statewide Health Planning Development (OSHPD) and the
City Building Department. The drawings are then submitted to the construction company that
builds the project. Engineering Solutions takes great care in delivering a quality set of
drawings and specifications prepared using the latest version of AutoCAD.
Our engineering design services include:
- Power distribution system for both normal and emergency power
- On site co-generation
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system
- Energy efficient lighting design and controls
- Information technology cabling infrastructure
- Nurse call system
- Security system
- Audio-visual system
- Public address system
- Processing design through OSHPD
- Electrical infrastructure design for hospital facilities such as CT, MRI, endoscopy,
x-ray, chest room, mammography, linear accelerator, operation rooms, IV
preparation room, pharmacy, acute patient room, neonatal care units, birthing center,
isolation rooms, etc.
- Electrical infrastructure design for pharmaceutical and university labs such as
chemistry labs, physics labs, instrumentation labs, NMR rooms, biology labs,
synthetic labs, hybrid labs, vivariums, radioisotope rooms, chemical fume Hood
- Electrical infrastructure design for mission critical facilities such as 99999, 999999
Engineering Design Solutions, Inc.